• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday, March 31, 2017

Rerecord

Finally, a date we are planning to record. The whole thing this time. Well, at least all the news reporter parts. We are planning to record on Monday, April 3. We are super behind and we are freaking out. Unfortunately I had to go out of town this weekend and next weekend so that is really holding us back. As soon as we recod we are going to move straight into editing and start utalizing our class time. The fact that we have nothing scares me to death. I can not believe we procrastinated so much. I also worry about the CCR because I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about and I shudder when I talk for a long time. I may write myself a script so I can read off of it when I am recording my voice. I think I'm going to only record my voice because if I record myself with a camera I will become obsessed with the way I look in the video and that is obviously not the focus of the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com