• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Sunday, March 26, 2017

costumes

 We have four characters in our film opening. The three news reporters and the hacker. There is one girl reporter and two guys. The girl part was already filmed so I will focus on the other three. For the news reporters, we are thinking a formal kind of look. Im hoping it turns out to look as sophisticated as Matt Lauer always does. I choose Matt because he is my favorite news report of all time.  I'm really hoping that Blake and Joel look as good as he does. This will make it seem as if they are actually in a news studio which will make the situation more realistic for the audience.
    For the hacker I'm obviously going for a totally different style. For me the typical hacker has to look really creepy. I'm thinking either dark gray for black hoodie is the perfect look for our guy. I want the audience to be unable to recognize the hacker unless they look straight on. This gives the element of suspense until the last second when they actually see his face. The picture to the right is actually the perfect example of the image I have in my head. The creepier this guy looks, the better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com